This document contains important information on the following:
- PURPOSE AND CONDITIONS OF LAWFULNESS OF THE TREATMENT
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED BY AEQUILIBRIA S.R.L.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT AND SCOPE OF DATA COMMUNICATION
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
This information is in version v.1 and enters into force from the 25th of May 2018.
1. Purpose and conditions of lawfulness of the treatment
Aequilibria S.r.l. will request the consent of the interested party in order to obtain the permission prior to:
- allowing registration to the Aequilibria S.r.l. mailing list to send newsletters on its initiatives and services;
- allowing registration on the Aequilibria Gymnasium platform;
- allowing registration on other platforms managed by Aequilibria S.r.l. (Appalti Verdi, Programme Operator Carbon Footprint Italy);
- allowing registration for other not for profit activities of Aequilibria S.r.l.;
- using automated systems to analyze the interest and participation of the interested party in relation to the Aequilibria S.r.l. newsletter;
- the registration of customers personal data necessary for the provision of the services in the Aequilibria S.r.l. customer database;
- pursuant to art. 8 of the GDPR and art. Art. 2 – quinquies of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, it is also underlined that the processing of data of minors by Aequilibria S.r.l. is lawful if the minor who has given the consent is over 14 years old. In the case of minors under the age of 14, however, Aequilibria S.r.l. must first acquire the consent of who has parental responsibility for the child.
2. What personal data is collected by Aequilibria S.r.l.
Aequilibria S.r.l. collects personal data relating to the interested party, including:
- first name;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- company name;
- company address;
- information for payment/billing activities (VAT number, business name).
For training activities, the personal data mentioned above and the curricula vitae received in Aequilibria S.r.l. are kept.
If required by specific sector rules, additional information may be kept, as in the case of CVs for courses held under the CEPAS qualification scheme.
3. Method of treatment and scope of communication of data
The processing of data will take place using tools suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality and may also be carried out through automated tools designed to store, update and manage the data, but always under the supervision of technical and organizational measures suitable to guarantee its security and confidentiality, especially in order to reduce the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, of unauthorized access, or of processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes of the collection.
The Data Controller is Aequilibria S.r.l., located in P.le Martiri delle Foibe 5, 30175 Marghera (VE).
In addition to the Data Controller Aequilibria S.r.l., in some cases, other internal subjects (e.g. secretariat, administration, technical staff) or external subjects (such as hosting providers) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data.
The designation of the data protection officer (DPO) is not required.
Personal data are processed by the Data Controller for the entire period necessary for the pursuit of the Purposes of the treatment and also subsequently within the limits allowed by law, for administrative and accounting purposes, as well as to assert or protect the rights of the Data Controller, where necessary.
Aequilibria S.r.l.’s personal data are transmitted to the accounting firms for ordinary administration operations. There is no disclosure or external treatment.
4. Rights of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, the interested party may exercise the rights that are recognized by the applicable legislation, in particular, the right:
- to access personal data and following information: purposes of the treatment; categories of processed data; when possible, the envisaged retention period;
- to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and/or the cancellation of personal data in general, without undue delay;
- to obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to request the portability of the data that the user has provided to the Data Controller, i.e. to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also to transmit such data to another holder, without any impediment;
- to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
Furthermore, the interested party can revoke the consent to these activities at any time.
The hosting of all sites managed by Aequilibria S.r.l. are Aruba.it and Netson.com.